Page 2 of 6

Re: The return of the Forum - READ FIRST!

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:31 pm
by Kadmin
drykid wrote:Great to see some familiar names :)

You sure about this thing about only first two posts needing approval? I'm still getting it. Maybe I've been marked down as a troublemaker :P


Haha will make sure it goes after 2. And for the fact i'm not quite available today to moderate, ahem. Just in case we had some badboys! :p

Re: The return of the Forum - READ FIRST!

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:59 pm
by 2-J
I'm still needing approval too :cry:

Re: The return of the Forum - READ FIRST!

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:17 pm
by Sleeping_Jeeva
raagy girl wrote:Good to have the forum back!! :D


Hey Raagy Girl!

Your name brought back many memories... When I was at university in Leicester 1998 to 2001, we used to chat and swap bootlegs! I've still got a cassette tape you sent me from Hamburg. Great times!

Crispian time then got in the way and a seemingly endless vacuum nothingness had to be endured. Anyway. Hope you are well, don't expect you to remember me, but had to say hi.

I'm counting down the 6 days to the Camden gig I will be going to. And I'm dusting off the old band t-shirt.

Mark

Re: The return of the Forum - READ FIRST!

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:54 pm
by raagy girl
Sleeping_Jeeva wrote:
Hey Raagy Girl!

Your name brought back many memories... When I was at university in Leicester 1998 to 2001, we used to chat and swap bootlegs! I've still got a cassette tape you sent me from Hamburg. Great times!

Crispian time then got in the way and a seemingly endless vacuum nothingness had to be endured. Anyway. Hope you are well, don't expect you to remember me, but had to say hi.

I'm counting down the 6 days to the Camden gig I will be going to. And I'm dusting off the old band t-shirt.

Mark


Hi Mark, that rings a bell, yes! Seeya in London then! :)
Andrea xx

Re: The return of the Forum - READ FIRST!

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:00 pm
by drykid
For what it's worth I don't need approval anymore :)

All I need to do now is figure out why my posts are in a different colour to everyone else's. Maybe it's cos it's the most recent post in thread?

Re: The return of the Forum - READ FIRST!

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:01 pm
by raagy girl
drykid wrote:For what it's worth I don't need approval anymore :)


how the hell did you get 8 posts already drykid?! :P

Re: The return of the Forum - READ FIRST!

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:01 pm
by drykid
raagy girl wrote:how the hell did you get 8 posts already drykid?! :P

Let's face it no.1 is going to be either me or 2-J so I intend to hit the ground running :P

Re: The return of the Forum - READ FIRST!

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:03 pm
by Kadmin
drykid wrote:
raagy girl wrote:how the hell did you get 8 posts already drykid?! :P

Let's face it no.1 is going to be either me or 2-J so I intend to hit the ground running :P


I might just go in the backend and set mine to 1000 to give myself a head start in that case :P

Re: The return of the Forum - READ FIRST!

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:07 pm
by drykid
Hah well you're in with a shout too if you're who I think you are (and I'm reasonably sure you are :P )

Re: The return of the Forum - READ FIRST!

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:08 pm
by Kadmin
drykid wrote:Hah well you're in with a shout too if you're who I think you are (and I'm reasonably sure you are :P )


Lol yes, it's who you think I am. :)