Strangefolk / Fat of the land

General topics of discussion on Kula Shaker
bobbymace
Sleeping Jiva

Re: Strangefolk / Fat of the land

Postby bobbymace » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Hey - we have a problem in the USA and I'm reaching out to all members for an answer to a simple question...

Q: When is the new album K 2.0 going to be available for streaming via Spotify in the US? It's been 3 weeks of suffering, even after extensive Tattiva meditations...Govinda, I need help!
2-J
Golden Avatar

Postby 2-J » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Kula pulled a Taylor Swift on this one bro. Purchase it, or listen illegally.
Alisha
Lucky 13

Postby Alisha » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:03 pm

2-J wrote:Kula pulled a Taylor Swift on this one bro. Purchase it, or listen illegally.

Off topic... but Taylor Swift's last two albums are my ultimate guilty pleasure :D
"and a balance art family perception friends family politics and the fucking manipulators"
raagy girl
Golden Avatar

Postby raagy girl » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:15 am

bobbymace wrote:Hey - we have a problem in the USA and I'm reaching out to all members for an answer to a simple question...

Q: When is the new album K 2.0 going to be available for streaming via Spotify in the US? It's been 3 weeks of suffering, even after extensive Tattiva meditations...Govinda, I need help!

If you love the band - why don't you buy their music to support them? It's very easy: http://kulashaker.sandbaghq.com/home/k-2-0-pre-order.html
joker1961
Mystical Machine Gun

Postby joker1961 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:52 am

raagy girl wrote:
bobbymace wrote:Hey - we have a problem in the USA and I'm reaching out to all members for an answer to a simple question...

If you love the band - why don't you buy their music to support them? It's very easy: http://kulashaker.sandbaghq.com/home/k-2-0-pre-order.html

well said...
bloody hell where`s the exit...from the rat race

Return to “Kula Shaker Forum”