Live Recordings

General topics of discussion on Kula Shaker
11:11
Sleeping Jiva

Live Recordings

Postby 11:11 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:36 pm

Hello Strangefolk

I am wanting to track down a bootleg of a 2008 Warrington Kula Shaker gig. It has a part at the beginning where George Orwell says something about something being stuffed up the prime ministers arse. Its not a pork chop either before anyone asks. I know there used to be a good site for downloading Kula Shaker concert files but the last time I visited it it was a shadow of its former self. Can anyone advise of a download link to that gig?

Thanks
'This actually is simply one level of a cosmic system of some sort where birth and death are transitioned from level to level.'

T=Mck Squared
Kadmin
Site Admin

Re: Live Recordings

Postby Kadmin » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:07 pm

Drykid/2j are your go-to people for this sorta thing.
drykid
Golden Avatar

Postby drykid » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:14 pm

Don't think I have the Warrington one, but I have boombox's recording of the Bristol 2008 gig which has the same intro (voiced by Alonza I assume?)

Whether that means I'm allowed to post it here is another matter :P
Kadmin
Site Admin

Postby Kadmin » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:31 pm

drykid wrote:Don't think I have the Warrington one, but I have boombox's recording of the Bristol 2008 gig which has the same intro (voiced by Alonza I assume?)

Whether that means I'm allowed to post it here is another matter :P

By all means, go ahead. :)

And was going to say technology has come so far in 10 years i'm sure all your future recordings will be of excellent quality!
drykid
Golden Avatar

Postby drykid » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:48 pm

OK then :) But only uploading the Orwell parts; it's boombox's recording and if anyone uploads the whole thing it should be him really. (Also the text file says that he'd prefer the lossless version shared rather than the mp3s, and I'm not sure I have the lossless one.)

Downloads:

http://www.filedropper.com/drjoel2008-02-05-t01
http://www.filedropper.com/drjoel2008-02-05-t13

(Not used that site before but hopefully it works and doesn't spam too many ads.)

There were two sections to the George Orwell bit, and the one the OP mentions is the second one but have uploaded both as they go together really.
11:11
Sleeping Jiva

Postby 11:11 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:23 am

Thank You Drykid

I really appreciate that.

Govinda!

:D
'This actually is simply one level of a cosmic system of some sort where birth and death are transitioned from level to level.'

T=Mck Squared

Return to “Kula Shaker Forum”