Collaboration between Ozric Tentacles and KS / Crispian Mills

General topics of discussion on Kula Shaker
dominozric
Sleeping Jiva

Collaboration between Ozric Tentacles and KS / Crispian Mills

Postby dominozric » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:14 am

Hello there

I hope this finds you all really well!

I was aware some time ago that KS liked the Ozrics, and then a few days ago a friend of mine showed me a video of a recent KS gig, within which Crispian opened Hurry Om Sundown by chanting 'Ozric Tentacles'!! :) <3

I am a very close friend of Ed Wynne, the Ozrics guitarist and founder, and am a long time fan of KS. I think it would be really amazing if Crispian got together with Ed, and made some spacey music that we could all space out to!

The music Ed is making in his studio at the moment is totally incredible, in my view the best he's written in years ...

Anyway, hope that's all ok to suggest, and if anyone admin related, or even from the band, wants to message me, you can via my email (dominozric at gmail dot com)!! I am visiting Ed Ozric in a few days to hang out and have fun. Would be so amazing if Crispian visited the studio some time :) I have been playing Ed KS music for a while now :)

By the way, years and years ago, Joe Mills gave me a ticket for a KS gig, which I am still very grateful for :)

Peace, love and light

Dominic
dominozric
Sleeping Jiva

Re: Collaboration between Ozric Tentacles and KS / Crispian Mills

Postby dominozric » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:15 am

... by the way, studio is in Devon, so not so far from you lot!!
drykid
Golden Avatar

Postby drykid » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Crispian mentioned Ozric Tentacles at the Bristol gig too (which can't be the gig you mention as it was after your original post.) So it's obviously a subject that seems to be on his mind lately.
dominozric
Sleeping Jiva

Postby dominozric » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:39 pm

... that's cool to know!

To anyone related to the band, or indeed, the band ... I'm going to visit ed Ozric, who is family to me, on the solstice at his home in Devon, be amazing to hear from you :)

Return to “Kula Shaker Forum”