The website shop

General topics of discussion on Kula Shaker
cadman70
Lucky 13

The website shop

Postby cadman70 » Sat May 21, 2016 6:07 am

This post is for whoever sells the bands merchandise through this website.
Basically I feel that there is a missed opportunity at this time for much more to be sold through the official kula website shop.
I have been to two of their latest gigs and have bought t shirts and both versions of the vinyl album.
I know how popular this latest tour has been and can imagine that there are loads of people out there that would like to buy K2.0 stuff that they may not have bought whilst at a gig or that they like kula but have not been to a gig.
I would like the opportunity to buy some more t shirts as the ones I have are used sparingly as the art work is great and I want to keep them in mint condition.

Does anyone else agree or have anything to add?
Goes to 11
Lucky 13

Re: The website shop

Postby Goes to 11 » Sat May 21, 2016 6:30 am

I agree! Sadly haven't been able to catch them live this year - but would definitely like to have some new Kula T-shirts :D
sketchead
Sleeping Jiva

Re: The website shop

Postby sketchead » Mon May 23, 2016 11:31 am

I could not agree more.

I imagine that the merchandise sales contribute quite a lot to the overall finances of the band, so why they haven't updated the online shop is a mystery to me. Maybe the tour merchandise and web site store are run by two different entities?? Anyway it would be great to have more of a selection online. As you say Cadman70, massive missed opportunity.
I heard the truth was built to bend
A mechanism to suspend the guilt
Is what you are requiring still
You've got to dance little liar

Return to “Kula Shaker Forum”