Japan Tour

General topics of discussion on Kula Shaker
User avatar
xxx m2 xxx
Golden Avatar
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:13 pm
Location: Japan
Contact:

Japan Tour

Postby xxx m2 xxx » Tue May 24, 2016 1:36 pm

Japan tour was announced today!
As Crispian says in the interview on the fanzine issue 10, they'll come here in November! I'm so excited!! :D
http://www.smash-jpn.com/live/?id=2512
User avatar
Domino
Holy Flame
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:21 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Japan Tour

Postby Domino » Wed May 25, 2016 1:24 pm

Great! 8-)
We were dead before the ship even sank
User avatar
raagy girl
Golden Avatar
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:46 am

Re: Japan Tour

Postby raagy girl » Wed May 25, 2016 9:24 pm

xxx m2 xxx wrote:Japan tour was announced today!
As Crispian says in the interview on the fanzine issue 10, they'll come here in November! I'm so excited!! :D
http://www.smash-jpn.com/live/?id=2512


That's brilliant news, m2!! :D
User avatar
xxx m2 xxx
Golden Avatar
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:13 pm
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: Japan Tour

Postby xxx m2 xxx » Sun May 29, 2016 10:05 am

Thanks, Domino and raggy girl!
Really looking forward to seeing them!! :D
User avatar
xxx m2 xxx
Golden Avatar
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:13 pm
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: Japan Tour

Postby xxx m2 xxx » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:57 pm

You can watch a message video from Crispian (and his son who is so cute!) here :)

https://www.facebook.com/smashjpn/video ... 301680949/
Christine From Oz
Lucky 13
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:06 am
Location: South Australia

Re: Japan Tour

Postby Christine From Oz » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:57 am

Thanks for Posting xxxm2xxx And hello again after all this time!
Yes, Crispian's son is very cute. A future Mills showman in the making, perhaps.
User avatar
Domino
Holy Flame
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:21 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Japan Tour

Postby Domino » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:27 pm

xxx m2 xxx wrote:You can watch a message video from Crispian (and his son who is so cute!) here :)

https://www.facebook.com/smashjpn/video ... 301680949/

:)

Thanks for sharing m2 8-)
We were dead before the ship even sank
jrbarrie
Lucky 13
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:03 am

Re: Japan Tour

Postby jrbarrie » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:38 am

According to setlist.fm, 1st night Tokyo setlist included Dance In Your Shadow (1st time played live), Raagy One (3rd time played live), and a cover of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1st time played live). And every song from "K" as Crispian had promised. Generous 23 song set.
User avatar
xxx m2 xxx
Golden Avatar
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:13 pm
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: Japan Tour

Postby xxx m2 xxx » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:44 am

Christine From Oz wrote:Thanks for Posting xxxm2xxx And hello again after all this time!
Yes, Crispian's son is very cute. A future Mills showman in the making, perhaps.

Hi Christine, welcome back to this forum! :)
I'm kind of surprised he has grown up a lot, I feel old :o
User avatar
xxx m2 xxx
Golden Avatar
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:13 pm
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: Japan Tour

Postby xxx m2 xxx » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:45 am

Domino wrote:
xxx m2 xxx wrote:You can watch a message video from Crispian (and his son who is so cute!) here :)

https://www.facebook.com/smashjpn/video ... 301680949/

:)

Thanks for sharing m2 8-)

My pleasure! :D

Return to “Kula Shaker Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests