Introductions ?

Talk about everything and anything that isn't Kula Shaker!
Shakti~Rising
Sleeping Jiva

Introductions ?

Postby Shakti~Rising » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Hello there, i'm new here, not quite sure where the 'introduction' forum/thread is, if indeed there is one?

I'm a K fan from the UK. Went to see them many moons ago at a gig in Preston ( I live oop north!) Not listened to any of their music for ages then I came across an old cd whilst rummaging around for some music for the car. I've been chanting Hari Ommmmm for days now! Had it blasting out in the car last Sunday when the hubby and our three kids ( grown up now) went for a day trip to Blackpool. Tried to get them all to join in , but only my daughter was interested in 'humouring' me.

When driving on my own and blasting it out the whole car vibrates and my body vibrates with it. Great track love it! ( the hubby prefers the original Hawkwind, but then he would!)

Anyway, thought I'd do a little search to see what Crispian was up to these days and discovered that the band has reformed and are touring ( Great News!)...and they have a forum.

I used to post on an old Doors board ( the band The Doors) and we had a great old time...it was a fantastic online community. reading around here I see that apparently there was an old Kula Shaker forum.

I do have a tendency to waffle on a bit so I'll stop now.

It will be nice to keep open to tour dates/album releases and the like and connect with other like minded folk.

S~
joker1961
Mystical Machine Gun

Re: Introductions ?

Postby joker1961 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:54 am

nice to meet you sadly this forum lacks a personnel touch. as I`ve reply to any of my posts so hoping you have better luck...
bloody hell where`s the exit...from the rat race
annieoroberts
Sleeping Jiva

Postby annieoroberts » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:47 am

I am also a big fan of K. I am from USA. Nice to meet you :) ;)
Wherser
Sleeping Jiva

Postby Wherser » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:05 pm

Shakti~Rising wrote:Hello there, i'm new here, not quite sure where the 'introduction' forum/thread is, if indeed there is one?

I'm a K fan from the UK. Went to see them many moons ago at a gig in Preston ( I live oop north!) Not listened to any of their music for ages then I came across an old cd whilst rummaging around for some music for the car. I've been chanting Hari Ommmmm for days now! Had it blasting out in the car last Sunday when the hubby and our three kids ( grown up now) went for a day trip to Blackpool. Tried to get them all to join in , but only my daughter was interested in 'humouring' me.

When driving on my own and blasting it out the whole car vibrates and my body vibrates with it. Great track love it! ( the hubby prefers the original Hawkwind, but then he would!)

Anyway, thought I'd do a little search to see what Crispian was up to these days and discovered that the band has reformed and are touring ( Great News!)...and they have a forum.

I used to post on an old Doors board ( the band The Doors) and we had a great old time...it was a fantastic online community. reading around here I see that apparently there was an old Kula Shaker forum.

I do have a tendency to waffle on a bit so I'll stop now.

It will be nice to keep open to tour dates/album releases and the like and connect with other like minded folk.

S~

I am where form US and i am new youser of this forum and i am also surdent of it it department from asian university
Rugmaster
Sleeping Jiva

Postby Rugmaster » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:44 am

hi,

My name is Sam. I am glad to be part of community and hope will gain more knowledge here.
karelo1
Sleeping Jiva

Postby karelo1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:31 pm

Congratulations, well that's all you have described.
wpe28
Sleeping Jiva

Postby wpe28 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:19 am

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I hope I will have a good time here.
72646t
Sleeping Jiva

Postby 72646t » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Hi just found out this new awesome forum! Big fan from Sweden! :)
kerko30
Sleeping Jiva

Postby kerko30 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:20 pm

Hello i am Rick! :)
srepo23
Sleeping Jiva

Postby srepo23 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:34 am

Welcome to the forum! Very nice to meet you.

Return to “General Discussions”